Registration is now open for the Oct. 4 event with guest speaker Richard K. Green, director and chairman of the University of Southern California Lusk Center for Real Estate.
Green has researched the state and regional housing markets and will share his insights and give a forecast in a presentation called “Is California Back? Will it Lead Again?”
Several other local housing experts will also participate in a panel discussion on today’s market conditions. The participants include:
- Jennifer Clark, development and resource management director for the city of Fresno.
- Karen McCaffrey, vice president of McCaffrey Homes and a Gazarian center board member.
- Michael Miller, president of Lennar Fresno.
- Richard Samuelian, review appraiser for Rabobank America.
- John Shamshoian, president of Realty Concepts.
The symposium will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Alice Peters Auditorium at the University Business Center. Visit gazarian.info for more information or to register. Registration is free, but limited.